Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Instapundit links to Spengler and Simon discussing suicide bombers and selling women. They are all wrong about thier conclusion that radical Islam has already lost. Though I will give Glenn the benefit of the doubt, since his conclusion is only an implication through links, not a statement.I am a former military medic. I was taught the cold art of triage. My job was not to save lives. My standing orders were “to keep as many men, at as many guns, for as long a time as is possible.” The distinction is important, so please bare with me

Read the whole thing

1 comment:

M. Simon said...

If you finish your thought I'd love to comment.

=======================

I will note that by summer of 1944 Japan and Germany were finished. The war in the Pacific went on for another year. The war in Europe went on for another nine months.

The fact that the war was lost for both contries did not lead to an immediate end of the fighting.

In fact the death toll was rising. Dying animals and countries can be very dangerous.

I think Islam is the same. The war will intensify. If the west can persevere victory is not in doubt.